Why iPads are Amazing

A boy and his friends are in computer class. The teacher has told all the students that they may work on couches if they had an iPad to enable use while moving around. The boy’s friends automatically lunched for the soft, messaging cushions. However the boy is left alone, to sit in a stiff, cold, chair, remote from his friends to type on his big, bulky computer. If he had had an iPad, he could have worked fast, anywhere, anytime.

iPads help speed up work. There are apps specifically set for educational purposes. To turn an iPad on, only three things are necessary: Press the on button and tap in the pass code. Accessing the internet is even easier. It takes only the mere touch of a finger. On the computer, it takes a while to load the page, and twice as long to type the designated website and re-load. To even turn it on takes clicking the on button repeatedly and hours of waiting and clicking on the internet button and doing it again and banging your fist on the table and watching the screen with narrowed eyes and really wishing you could melt it right now into a white, sorry-but-the-page-can-not-load goo. iPads can provide faster, better results. With the indescribably easy swipe of your fingers, the page switches, enabling you to flit back and fourth between apps. If you have any research projects to do, you can glance at your research then switch back to typing your paper in a matter of seconds as oppose to taking ages to click on your document, type a few sentences, exit out, and put up your research again.

In addition to its load-in-three-seconds feature, this excellent Apple product is slim, lightweight, and easy to carry. Do your younger siblings always hog the computer? Or annoy you while you are there? Sometimes they exit out of your schoolwork and you have to start again from scratch. However the iPad can be carried anywhere and accessed anytime. If you have a project due but you are at Grandma’s, it can easily travel with you. Work in the car, at events, at special occasions that do not require your physical activity. Download those makes-school-life-easier apps (AKA educational apps) and work away.

Lastly: everyday stuff. Have you ever forgot the date? Need to be reminded of a test or after-school activity coming up soon? How about an alarm customized perfectly to wake you up in a non-I-want-to-go-back-to-bed  way? Even a health app for the diet that fits you. If you search it up, there is bound to be an app to replenish your needs and give you a boost to a life worth living.

So no wonder practically everyone owns one of these five-star products. They are multi-purpose, re-usable, too-simple-to-work with things that give everyone a more relaxed life. An iPad is like a friend: Hard to get and impossible to let go.

3 thoughts on “Why iPads are Amazing

1. My favorite iPad app is the Edublogs app. With the recent updates, it’s especially easy to use. I also love to read with Flipboard.

2. Wow if I wasn’t already convinced that iPad’s are the best invention since food, then I would be now! You are so right about how long it takes for the computer to load compared to the iPad.

3. I completely agree that iPads are amazing, but the only thing that I think we should be doing on them is virtual dissections.
    I love your section about times and remembering events. Before iPads, I would forget all about something in school that was due tomorrow.