Comments Are Welcome!

I’m already really happy that I’ve got so many comments on my “I Am Number Four” post and would like to make a reminder that comments are welcome. I have already read all five comments. They have been really sweet!

Don’t know what to type? Reread my post. There may be a comment question on there! Sometimes I will include these so you can give me your opinion of my post. Giving me feedback can really help me and may be the subject for my next post!

Speaking of opinions, you can just type your thoughts out, too. If you agree or disagree or agree because of some different reason than mine, type it out! I would love to see your opinions on my posts. They spark out new ideas that can start a discussion, and I like discussions!

Do you have a commenting assignment but have no idea what to comment? Go to my Prompt category to see all my Prompts. My Prompts are basically thought-provokers for you to comment on. They can be anything, from a thought on an assignment to a random idea that popped into my head at a moment I had access to a computer. I prompt you because I think if you comment on one of my Prompts, then you will be done with your assignment having done it easily, and I will have a new idea to put on my next Prompt post or to just post for fun!

So please comment if you can. I love to hear new ideas!