Eragon

I was looking at my posts the other day and was absolutely delighted when I found my I Am Number Four book review had gotten many comments, all of them compliments, and some of them saying how the person had read the book and loved it. Thank you to all my viewers who commented! You have inspired me to make another post on another of my favorites. This series is one I am currently reading, so please don’t spoil if you have already read it!

But first thing’s first. To all of you I Am Number Four fans, the new book, Fall of Five, has just come out! I haven’t read it yet because it has been checked out at the library and there are no copies left, but I know someone who has and I know it’s very good! Again if you are one of those early-readers who buy new books the day they come out, please don’t spoil anything!

Now for my recommendation. The Eragon series is very good. It is about dragons and dragon riders who fight Shades, who are people who have summoned spirits that have consumed them. I don’t recommend this book to anyone who does not like deaths in books. There is a couple within the whole series, and I have already read a few, even though I’m only on the second book! For those of you who love action however, this book is not some fairy-fantasy tale. The books are around 400 pages long, but they are so good, anyone who doesn’t like reading would get pulled through them. Also, if you have read the I Am Number Four series, you would probably like