I Am Number Four

I have a book recommendation to make. The title is I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore. Best. Book. Ever. I found this book at Laura’s Library. I had read a lot of books, put them on a Summer reading log, and earned the prize-a free book that became mine. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or if I just have a good taste in books but I got this book and it has been a favorite ever since. It is a series. The fourth book came out recently.

This book is about hero aliens who develop legacies to fight monsters called mogs. The mogs want to kill the aliens first, but what’s stopping them is a spell that says each alien has to be cut in a certain order or the injury backfires. If you are interested in this book or want more information, go to:

http://iamnumberfourfans.com/

I highly recommend this fascinating book to any good reader or anyone who is bored with books. I rate this Science Fiction book five stars out of five stars and believes it should be turned into a movie. Please get this book!

7 thoughts on “I Am Number Four

1. I know whenever you finish a good book, you always look forward to the next book to the movie. But let me say, usually the book is a lot better than the movie. I’ve read The Sea of Monsters, and the movie was better than the first one in the series, but not as good as the book.

2. Thanks for the tip! Right now I’m reading a biography for English and catching fire, I’ll put it on the list to read!!! I love a good book!

3. I’ve read this book and it is really good! I saw the movie (which came out a long time ago) but nothing compares to the book!

4. I am Number 4 is an amazing series!!! I’m on the fourth actual book ( there are others that don’t relate to the plot) and it would definitely be one of my favorite series. I’m really disappointed that someone spoiled what happened to number 5. I like how original everyone’s legacies are, and also how unpredictable the series is- loric and mogs are so good at lying! I’m hoping the ending turns out well!

• Thanks! If you look at my page, I will start updating on book reviews for people like you, who enjoy them! I hope you enjoy the book!